AddressThe Fullerton Hotel, Sydney View map
Presented by Proptech Association Australia and sponsored by Ashurst, the third annual Proptech Awards will celebrate the extraordinary innovation, solutions and achievement happening across Australia’s dynamic property technology sector.
Reflecting the ongoing maturity and rapid progress within the proptech industry, this year there are seven new awards on offer.
The deadline to enter is Tuesday, 9 May.
Entries will be scored by a panel of more than 40 expert judges and short-listed finalists will be announced in early June.
Winners will be presented at a formal gala dinner in Sydney on Wednesday, 19 July at The Fullerton Hotel. Event ticketing details will be announced shortly.
In each of the three overall categories, Start-ups, Scale-ups and Established Suppliers can enter for awards in eight industry verticals, making 24 individual awards in total for:
- Efficiency & Optimisation
- Sales & Marketing
- Property & Facilities Management
- Ownership, Affordability & Finance
- Consumer Proptech
- Design, Build & Development
- Environment Social & Sustainability (previously Smart Buildings & Cities), and
- Data, Analytics, Insights & AI.
An additional four open awards will recognise:
- Corporate Proptech of the Year
- Proptech Leader of the Year
- VC & Accelerator Program of the Year, and
- Proptech to Watch.
This year there will also be five “Best of the Best” awards judged from winners and finalists across the field of all entrants:
- Start-Up Proptech of the Year
- Scale-Up Proptech of the Year
- Established Supplier Proptech of the Year
- Commercial Proptech of the Year, and
- Residential Proptech of the Year.
In a change from previous years, only Association members and associates are eligible to enter for an award. Entry is free and unlimited provided multiple entries are differentiated.
The Association is also taking expressions of interest for award sponsors and event partners.